Also, can you see thematic connections between some of these quotes? (Means you have all chosen them well!)
Will all great Neptune's ocean wash this blood clean from my hand? No, this my hand will rather the multitudinous seas incarnadine...
I am in blood stepped in so far that should I wade no more, returning were as tedious as go o'er.
Out, damn spot! Out I say!
Fair is foul and foul is fair!
All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand.
Tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow creeps in this petty pace from day to day
If chance will have me king, why, chance may crown me.
Our fears do make us traitors
Is this a dagger which I see before me,
The handle toward my hand? Come, let me clutch thee;
I have thee not, and yet I see thee still.
Art thou not, fatal vision, sensible
To feeling as to sight? or art thou but
A dagger of the mind, a false creation,
Proceeding from the heat-oppressed brain?
I see thee yet, in form as palpable
As this which now I draw.